As we clean up our lifestyle, our health AND our minds improve.
Lifestyle includes more than I could ever list:
- Clean pure diet, including food and drink
- Nourishment for the body and for the soul
- Medication control
- What we see and hear greatly affects our bodies and minds
- Exercise: too much or too little
- Movement: what makes you move
- Emotional well-being
- Spiritual well-being
- Gratitude and servitude
- Sleep health
- Continuing to learn and grow – no stagnation
- Meditation and/or prayer
- Family and friends; Healthy relationships
- Sense of community
If you are interested in more on mind & body see another one of my websites; Amazing Wholeness
If you are interested in a Christian’s perspective on chronic illness and trauma see another one of my websites; Biblical Wholeness
It all works together. It is layers and layers of healing and finding who you truly are meant to be. And thoroughly enjoying TODAY while on that journey.
As a certified health coach I am here for you on this journey. Contact me for a COMPLIMENTARY CONVERSATION.